Wednesday 8 May 2013

Painful By Kisses - Wish of a Lonely Man


Intro:


C D Em G

C D Em



Em                                             C

I try to pass this graveyard to see you again

      Em                                         

It’s been six years pass trough my life

C

Without you by my side

       Em

The day you die,

       C

And leave me forever

   Bm                                      F# G                  (lead gitar)

   Bm                                               C     D       (rhytem)

It feels....  Like it happened yesterday





     Em

All those bad memories just…

               C

Still stuck inside of me

             Em

Being a dark shadow that always snares

             C

Me with endless pain…

       Em

This loneliness

                      C

Guides me to end my life

   Bm                                         F# G               (lead gitar)

   Bm                                               C     D       (rhytem)

That’s always limp and fragile without you





        Am                             C

Here I am’ in front of your broken grave

            Am                                                      

With a gun in my right hand prepare to finish

           C                    D        

All this guilty feelings





( Reff )

                    C               D

Please don’t leave me alone,

           Em                   G

I’m so desperate and broken

C                                           D

The only thing that appears in my head

          Em

Just a suicide way

       C             D

This gun fully loaded

       Em                        G

Just like they wish for me

C                                           D

A wish that gonna make me see you again

     Em

In heaven (scream)



(melody)

E D F D E

No comments:

Post a Comment

ayoo Kita Berbagi
Poskan Komentarnya..